theliquidateher Technical Support Information
If you experience problems implementing any of theliquidateher's products, you may call our tech support line for assistance. Before doing so, please check the FAQs above. If you still need help and have read all product documentation, please have the following information available:
1. The type of computer you are using.
2. The operating platform you are using (e.g. Macintosh 7.5.3, Macintosh OS x, Windows 98, Windows XP).
3. What you were doing just prior to the problem.
4. Any error messages that were displayed.
5. What you did to correct (or attempt to correct) the problem.
Tech support can be reached Monday through Friday, 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm PST by calling 541-431-0592. You may also E-Mail your tech support questions by using the form below:
If you need help finding your Ez-Architect key, click here.
Lost your Ez-Architect key?
Using our older software in Windows 7/8/10
3D Railroad Concept and Design (Win)
3D Railroad Concept and Design (Mac)
3D Railroad Master (Win)
DYOH: 3D WalkAround (Win)
DYOH: 3D WalkAround (Mac)
Train Teasers: The Hump Yard
Macintosh Software Printing Issues in OS X
Macintosh Tiger Use with Our Mac Programs